Sunday, January 10, 2010

It is what it is

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. Putting my thoughts out there for the world to see and enjoy or mock depending on one's mood. A few notes about this blog - my grammar skills are weak. I was a English major college and you'd think they would have improved but they haven't. So please don't point out my grammar flaws - they are many and I already am aware.
I've been writing poetry for a long time, and i may post some of it here. I don't have a lot, but what I do have i'm way proud of it. Its more free form and doesn't really follow any true structure.
I'm a big tea drinker and I love food. So many musings on food will be here, as well as my love of many things geeky.
Most of what you'll see here are the things I'm trying to figure out in my life. I'm 36, divorced and raising a 3 year old. Some days are tougher than others as I'm sure you see here, but overall, my mantra is simple - It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment