Thursday, March 4, 2010

Something I'm working on

Ok so I found this one in my desk at work. Apparently that meeting was not holding my interest. lol. Kind of speaks for itself. I mean what I'm after isn't much. It should be a no brainer. Treat me as you'd want to be treated. Make me feel like I matter. How tough is that? Its amazing to me how few truly understand. It's a work in progress. I don't think "the end" is really it. It needs some reworking.

3/24/09


Wants and Needs


Pull me close.
Grab my neck and attack my body
with hunger and thirst.
Fingers should rove over every curve and hill
till you find a hot place to rest.
Feel me like I’m new.
Watch me as if I’m a stranger.
Kiss me with all heart and passion –
As if it’s the first time we’ve met.
Make it new every time so it never
seems like a copy of another life.
Tell me I’m beautiful even when I’m not.
Let me see something in your eyes that is worth
holding onto, so I don’t feel so inclined to
let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment