Tuesday, February 23, 2010

backwards to go forwards..again

So, i've been remiss not updating my adoring 4 fans! I love you guys. Don't ever forget it. So, I've said before that you have to go backwards sometimes to go forwards? Well it appears thats what I'm going to be doing - at work. Or at least I hope so. I know the goal is usually upward mobility, however I want a lateral move. I started out in one position, was asked by upper management to move to another way more math related position (and for anyone who knows me, math and I don't mix). I did it cause you don't really say no to a senior VP. but I miss the other job. It's not rose colored glasses or anything, I truly miss it. SO, there is an open position and I interview for it tomorrow. I hope all goes well. I need this change, I'm looking forward to the change. SO, keep fingers and toes crossed people.

In other news, little miss abby is in a big girl bed. When did she get old enough for that? I remember rocking her to sleep every night. She loves the new bed. She looks so tiny in it, (its a full) but she needed it. It's time. My little peanut is getting older and smarter every day. It's scary. She told me this morning she wants to be a paleotologist (I know i spelled that wrong) - digging up dinosaur bones. I was like how does she know that word and what it means?!? Unreal. She amazes me sometimes. ok, all the time.

Still mulling over life choices - I haven't come any closer to a conclusion. I almost feel like I'm moving farther away. But, I keep mulling it over and I know that at some point, my gut and my brain will reach the same decision, and I'll know what to do. So for now, I'll finish off the bottle of wine in the kitchen.

1 comment: